Thursday, June 23, 2005

Distinction in my M.Sc taught part

University of London published all their MSc results today for the taught part (course modules). Prolly one of the happiest day of my life. I was the first to go and get the transcript .. went to the department at 10 in the morning. Carly, the assistant, hadnt even taken the results out from Gill when I asked for them. At the first instance, I thought I landed with just a pass .. only later to find out a small tiny star that meant distinction.

Mata, the greek goddess, got 70.6%, 0.3% less than me. Zhen, the guy frm u. waterloo, got 70.1%. Till now I dont know anyone yet who got more than me .. waiting to find out Marcei's grades. My only good friend, Azalia, passed. But i wish she had done better. We studied together. I was never so much into studying ..and this group studying thing worked out really well. I would spend most of my time trying to explain things to Azalia, and it helped me a lot. That way .. as I explained her things, I understood better.

Got to do good in my dissertation now. Have got really big dreams to fulfil. Dont want to be a mediocre, want to be the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home