Wednesday, March 30, 2005

An excerpt

hottie ..
baby .. miss kortesi onek . just got back frm the uni. I went to kick some ball .. i was the only in the football cage. (cage = football pitch surrounded by nets). And then after that i got back home .. rested for a while ... wrote out everything that i need to do for this week and the week after. It's a huge list. Hottie . this friday i am quite busy with a whole lot of stuff. Got class frm 10-1. And then meeting up with a professor to give him refernce forms/ and asks questions abt exam frm 2. So i guess your time busy frm 3-8. :(((

Hottie .. so many good things have happened to us. I was wondering .. what if uncle said no . and started hating me. I would feel so hopeless. What if ruhi didnt like me .. dudu .. i am so so happy .. with how far i've gotten. I am so lucky to be able to get you. I still remember the days when ammu used to tell me to study hard .. and she would tell me that it would finally pay off and i would get a beautiful girl. Today, i know what she said was true.

Love u tasmu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home